I have found a new love!!! Drusy quartz!!! It is mesmerizing with it's glitter and sparkle factor. Each pendant is unique, and a one-of-a-kind example of Mother Earth's imagination and creativity.
Drusy is found on the inside of quartz geodes, and only a fraction of the geodes have the fine, uniform crystal formation required for this type of jewel. Each of the hundred of crystals that comprise each pendant, are six-sided, and so they sparkle and glitter with each movement. Most of the drusies are treated in some form or another to enhance the look of the crystals, as are 95% of all gemstones. They are either dyed, heated, or treated with a vapor deposition enhancement. All treatments are permanent. I hope that you enjoy these drusies as much as I enjoy presenting them to you.
Welcome to Designs by Lyn
Welcome to Designs by Lyn
This is a whole new blogging world, and I am a beginner. I hope to be able to share my passion for gemstones and jewelry with family and friends. If you know me, you know that I love jewelry and the gemstones that comprise that jewelry. I think that jewelry "just makes you feel pretty".
I have been a "rockhound" since childhood, and consider myself to be an artist. It has been a natural progression going from rocks to gemstones to designing artistic jewelry.
My hope, is to provide you with a little information about the gemstones, and give my jewelry a larger audience. I am proud of the jewelry that I've produced, and I stand behind the quality. I use primarly sterling silver, but I do have some items in either 12karat, or 14karat gold filled wire.
My hope to find each of my unique, limited edition- of- one creations, a new home.
I hope that you enjoy my gemstone artistry, and that I am able to convey the beauty that mother earth has provided.
You can contact me at designsbylyn@yahoo.com
This is a whole new blogging world, and I am a beginner. I hope to be able to share my passion for gemstones and jewelry with family and friends. If you know me, you know that I love jewelry and the gemstones that comprise that jewelry. I think that jewelry "just makes you feel pretty".
I have been a "rockhound" since childhood, and consider myself to be an artist. It has been a natural progression going from rocks to gemstones to designing artistic jewelry.
My hope, is to provide you with a little information about the gemstones, and give my jewelry a larger audience. I am proud of the jewelry that I've produced, and I stand behind the quality. I use primarly sterling silver, but I do have some items in either 12karat, or 14karat gold filled wire.
My hope to find each of my unique, limited edition- of- one creations, a new home.
I hope that you enjoy my gemstone artistry, and that I am able to convey the beauty that mother earth has provided.
You can contact me at designsbylyn@yahoo.com
No comments:
Post a Comment